We are committed to providing you with the best possible care. In order to achieve this goal, we need your assistance and understanding regarding our office policies.
Please be aware of the following:
1. In office payment arrangements or dental credit plan must be set up prior to services rendered.
2. Balances (not on payment plan) older than 60 days are subject to interest charges of 1.5% per month.
3. Financial responsibility: I further agree to pay all finance charges, collection cost, attorney fees, and any other cost that may be incurred to enforce collection of any amount outstanding.
All major credit cards accepted: Visa, MC and Care Credit Financing.
We accept all PPO Insurance Plans but we are only preferred providers for the following:
-Delta Dental Premier
-Cigna - DPPO Advantage
As a Courtesy to you, we will process your insurance claims for you. Please realize the following:
1. Your insurance is a contract between you, your employer and the insurance company. We are not a party to that contract.
2. Not all services are covered benefits in each contract. Some insurance companies arbitrarily select certain services that they will not cover. A few insurance carriers reimbursement policies are based on an arbitrary "schedule" of fees for specified services (how often a service will be covered or how many are covered in the year(s) / lifetime). These restrictions bear no relationship to the current standard of cost for care in this area, and are absolute in their structure.
3. Some insurance companies do not pay for resin fillings (tooth colored fillings) however, an alternate benefit is allowed, therefore you will be responsible for the difference in fees.
4. If your insurance company does not pay within 60 days, you will be responsible for the full balance.
5. Co-payments and deductibles are due at the time services are rendered.
6. All charges are your responsibility.
- Payment for services is due at the time the services are rendered. We accept cash, checks, Visa, MC, and Care Credit